Sell: Au Gold Bars, Dust And Diamonds For Sale ☎ +237676994287 | World free ads on
Au Gold Bars, Dust And Diamonds For Sale
Section: World free ads // Category: Cameroon // Ad type: Sell Business

Free Classifieds | Add free ads

Contact information:
Makwata Lodouf
(discount is possible) Contact E-mail
When you'll decide to contact me, tell that you are calling about my advert on!!!
Au Gold Bars, Dust And Diamonds For Sale We are writing to advertise the availability of our main product, alluvial gold,gold bars and diamonds in bulk quantities, Platinum bars for sale on a very affordable price. As we represent a large number of local surface mining, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 800 kilograms of 22.karat plus alluvial gold monthly. Following is information concerning our product: GOLD DUST, DORE, NUG,BAR ROUGH DIAMOND, PLATINUM BARS MARBEL STONE GEMSTONE *QUANTITY:-800KG MONTHLY *CONTENT:-GOLD DUST/BARS *QUALITY:-22 CARAT PLUS ALLUVIAL AU *PURITY/FITNESS:-96.7% Do contact us back for more detailks if interested and as soon as I hear from you regarding the quantity you or your buyer will like to buy, then I will let you know exactly if your demanding quantify available for the moment before going into partnership agreement with you. I know you will be happy working with our cooperation. Waiting to hearing from you. Email
23.10.2016 Makwata Lodouf Placed till: 22.06.2017

Free online Advertising
Comments: (0)
avatar - Leading world companies' classifieds!
Leading world companies' classifieds on // Hosted by uCoz // 2009-2016
Compteur Visite contatori visite html counter contador de visitas TOPlist
to the top of the page