Offer services: GREAT SPELL CASTER - Free classified ad World free ads Nigeria - Auto / Moto All countries

Nigeria ads

Tuesday, 02.09.2014, 17:59
Welcome Guest

Registration
Login

Free Ads, Free Classifieds, Classified Ads

Main » Ad Board » World free ads » Nigeria

Free Classifieds | Add free ads
GREAT SPELL CASTER
Date and time: 04.12.2011, 14:31
Free ad category: World free ads » Nigeria
Ad section: Auto / Moto
Ad country: All countries
Ad type: Offer services

Classified's text: UDA SPELL TEMPLE is a great temple where different types of spell are cast with the full guarantee of 100% that the spell will work, with the help of {Dr. Brain Worker} who is an ancient traditonal spell caster with the help of ancient powerful voodoo and he has been a great savior the the world in term of spell casting, And this man is specialized in the above spell.

LOVE SPELL
MONEY SPELL
PROTECTION SPELL
MAGIC RING
SUCCESS SPELL
LOTTERY SPELL
EX BACK SPELL
FORTUNE SPELL
JOB SPELL
PROMOTION SPELL

And so many others contact him today Via:

Email: udatemple2011@gmail.com
Mobile:+2347054457050

Contact person: Dr. Brain Worker | udatemle2011@gmail.com | http://www.udaspelltemple.tk
Phone: +2347054457050
Tell that you call about free ad on AddMessages.com!
Popular search entries of our ad: UDA SPELL TEMPLE, World free ads, Nigeria, Offer services, All countries, Auto / Moto

Views: 283 | Placed till: 03.12.2012 | Rating: 0.0/0

Tell a friend:
Add to favorites:
Bookmark and Share
Search Ads:

We would be grateful if you share a link to this ad with friends

• - link
  • - BBCode
  • - HTML

• Total comments: 341 2 3 4 »
    34 AUSTINE   (20.12.2013 01:46)
    I want to be really honest about myself and announce to the world about how i was able to get my ex lover back. When my lover left me for another guy i was so down casted to the extend i was thinking of all most killing myself, And as a matter of facts i needed urgent help, So i was seeking for advise from different source both from the internet and from friends around me. And one lucky day for me i came across this great man contact information that saved my life by bringing my lover back to me within the period of 48 hours. Well i know everybody will be wondering who is this great man?, He is nobody else than Dr.Zabaza and you can easily reach Dr.Zabaza on this contact information below +2348182620374 or send him a mail on zabaza.logan@yahoo.com and i assure you that within the next few hours you will be in greater joy.

33 LEOPERA   (18.12.2013 03:02)
    I am called Leopera from Spain, I am happy to be on this site because Dr.Zabaza made it possible for me to get my lover back within the period of 48 hours. First of all i came across Dr.Zabaza contact details on the internet, and i decided to give Dr.Zabaza a chance to see if he is capable to bring my lover back to me.. And i must say that Dr.Zabaza did a great job. The best place to get your lover back is at Dr.Zabaza temple which is: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com OR call +2348182620374

32 ALEX   (02.12.2013 14:29)
    thank to DR odudu for all he has done for me in just 48hours when i thought is all over in my life but to my greatest surprise when i contact Dr odudu on his email address oduduspell@gmail.com all that i have lost was restore back to me my lover that left me returned back after Dr odudu cast a spell on me my life became change for ever and i was living a happy life with my lover and my only son, contact him now if you are facing any problem Dr odudu is the answer to all via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076 i am a living testimony with the help and power of DR ODUDU thank you doc for helping me
    Alex from Czech
    contact email; ODUDUSPELL@GMAIL.COM
    PHONE NUMBER; +2348051913076

31 pollar   (24.11.2013 01:35)
    hello people on this site i have amazing story for you in which Dr odudu has done in my life, i marry for over three years i was having a problem of my period because as a woman i have to get a month period so that i can get pregnant i found it difficult for over three year and i went all the hospital in my country doctor telling me all kind of story and statement that i should go and buy some tablet and drugs but it never work one day when i WAS BROWSING I SAW SOME TESTIMONY ABOUT DR ODUDU I contacted Dr ODUDU he cast a spell on me when it was time for me to get my period it was success and that same month i was pregnant in just nine months i give births to twins which is two boy i was so happy that i have finally put smile on my husband face that is how i get my baby after plenty laugh and insult that i receive, Dr odudu make every possible in my life contact him now ODUDUSPELL@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348051913076 HIS the one that restore my joy back and very power man contact him when ever you are having problem is the right place to get your heart desire granted email :ODUDUSPELL@GMAIL.COM HIS PRIVATE NUMBER +2348051913076
    POLLAR FROM GERMANY

30 faithia   (18.11.2013 17:36)
    thank to DR FOR BRING BACK MY LOVER BACk in just 48hours, i have being passing through a big stress since my lover left me no were to get help iwas devastated when i contact Dr odudu on oduduspell@gmail.com he restore backmy lover and reunite us again with the help of black magic,DR ODUDU put amazing smiles on my face if you want your lover back and you want an end to your problem contact Dr odudu on ODUDUSPELL@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348051913076.
    faithia from U K

29 LAWSER   (03.11.2013 10:12)
    thank to Dr odudu for bring my husband back in just 48hours, my husband left home because of a little girl that camp him for over two year and i was left allow with my new born baby nothing i did not do to bring back my husband but it did not work when i was listen to morning news that is when i heard about the great man called Dr odudu that is good in bring back people lover back that is when i contacted him on oduduspell@gmail.com once Dr odudu cast a spell for me my husband that run away from me came back after Dr odudu have done his casting and i was so happy because i was the only one taking care of my baby, am so so happy thank you Dr odudu for all you have done in my life for restoring my marriage back again via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076 Dr odudu is the answer
    lawser from canada

28 ROSELINE   (03.11.2013 10:11)
    DR odudu the great spell caster bring back my lover in a period of 48hours all thanks goes to dr odudu for making my life happy again i thought of committing suicide but when i contact dr odudu all my tears was clean am saying all this beacause life is too beautiful, with me now all days am aways happy with my lover,you that is there and you are saying you have lost all you have am hear to tell you now you have not lost any yet dr odudu is the answer to all problem contact him now at oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913075 odudu is the answer,via oduduspell@gmail.com.
    roseline from u s a

27 PERRY   (03.11.2013 10:10)
    this is my promise to dr odudu that when my lover is back am going to tell the whole about the help he did to my life am happy today is the help of dr odudu that bring back my lover back to me,my lover left because his mum said he should not marry me because she has some one in her mind to to marry her son and i really lover my man so much there is nothing i could do i cry all days and all night for my lover to come back to me but he never come back, when i was browsing on net i saw many people talking about dr odudu how he help and restore their partner back i decided to put in try and all thing went for good immediately i contacted dr odudu on oduduspell@gmail.com the way he speak to me i was feeling good and better when the spell was cast my lover call me the day dr odudu tell his going to come and he really come back will are totally married now.what ever your problem is contact dr odudu is the answer of all via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076
    perry from germany

26 ladia   (03.11.2013 10:10)
    Thank to Dr odudu for bring back my lover back and making me richer more than as before and he make me to get a better work after the spell good thing was just coming my way like a dream what i never expected was coming am happy today is the help of dr odudu i pray that God should continuous to bless him and empower him to help and favor those that in need for help via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076 what ever your problem is just contact him on his email oduduspell@gmail.com or call
    +2348051913076 ladia from CANADA

25 KELLY   (21.09.2013 02:10)
    I am Kelly from Canada and i am so happy about the help that Dr.Zabaza render to me when i helpless. Well let me give a little introduction about Dr.Zabaza. This great man called Dr.Zabaza has the power to bring back lost lover within the period of 48 hours and you can contact him through these contact details below:

PHONE NUMBER: +2348182620374

EMAIL: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com

Contact Dr.Zabaza on those details and you will be glad you did.

1-10 11-20 21-30 31-34
    Name *:
    Email:
    Code *:
    Ads list
    Search
    Free Ads
    World free ads [18166]
    Auto [85]
    Business, Collaboration [944]
    Chemistry [129]
    Computers [249]
    Connection, Telecommunication [1044]
    Construction [39]
    Foodstuff [114]
    Home Appliances [2310]
    Industrial Equipment [188]
    Metal [18]
    Oil, Gas, Coal [16]
    Office Appliances [124]
    Timber Industry [8]
    Other Goods [131]
    Other Services [1095]
    Misc. [428]
    Top Ads
  • pooja Article merchant(...
  • Genuine ad posting job,...
  • Roundwood Vertical Blinds
  • For sale new: Samsung g...
  • Actavis promethazine co...
  • ( Roxicodone,Xanax,Dila...
  • 2009 Nissan pathfinder ...
  • Whisky Tasting Event in...
  • Save time and Buy Beaut...
  • Buy New: Apple iPhone 4...
  • Renuka Real Estate Agen...
  • CLEAN BLACK MONEY - SSD...
  • Sell : New Unlocked Ap...
  • Brand New Apple iphone ...
  • Afghanistan LED TVs FOR SALE
  • Login
    Statistics
    MyCounter - счётчик и статистика Compteur Visite contatori visite html counter website counter contador de visitas Рейтинг SIMPLETOP.NET eXTReMe Tracker TOPlist Pocitadlo.sk
    Ranking-Hits
    Jobs | Translation Services | Insurances | Air Tickets
    Total online: 0
    Guests: 0
    Users: 0