Managed Service Provider
Section: World free ads // Category: United Kingdom // Ad type: Offer services Services

Addmessages.com | Post free classifieds

Contact information:
thebes
101 Finsbury Pavement Moorgate London
+44 (0)203 638 5019
(fixed price) Contact E-mail
When you'll decide to contact me, tell that you are calling about my advert on AddMessages.com!!!
Thebes does IT services for business, who are struggling to meet the demands of cyber or for wide range of financial institutions for on-going service and support wherever it is most needed. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount) and helping them survive in the most critical times. Thebes gives customers the peace of mind that their most critical monitoring is being managed by teams with years of experience, with the knowledge and expertise to react to security threats in real time.We provide high quality, time and material propositions to support existing operations. our core features are: • ITSM Professional Services • Event Escalation Centre • VTC partner • Managed IT services UK • Managed service provider UK • Flexible Resourcing • Operational Risk Compliance • IT service providers UK • Security Operations Centre • Governance, Risk & Compliance
22.06.2018 thebes Placed till: 30.06.2017

Free online Advertising
Comments: (0)
AddMessages.com - Leading world companies' classifieds!
Leading world companies' classifieds on AddMessages.com // Hosted by uCoz // 2009-2018
MyCounter - счётчик и статистика Compteur Visite contatori visite html counter contador de visitas Free messages counters TOPlist
to the top of the page